PCB Design Guidelines
- Make 100% Sure the measurements are correct.
- Make PCB as compact as possible.
- Avoid Line bends as much as possible.
- Use Maximum copper for common lines. Ground Line should be very THICK.
- Conductor Line should bend at 45degrees. No 90 degree bends.
- All T bends should be THICK. Follow 45degree guideline at the T-junction
- Use multipin-connectors – eg 5-pin connectors – as much as possible.
- And once an optimum design is reviewed and finalized. Make 4 (multiple) copies of the PCB on the same layout.