- Pigeon hosted on Google Code
- Idea Implementated: Using Tilt for absolute positioning on the screen. √
- TODO: Working on Noise reduction. May need hardware tweaking.
- Add more Capacitive filtering?
- TODO: Increase Range of Motion
- Increase ARef?
- Working to integrate with Google Earth. (Issues, unable to send keystrokes to GoogleEarth with VB on Vista.)
- Freescale Accelerometer Datasheet: MMA7260QT
- The Datasheet shows that the accelerometer always operates in 3-Axis mode. The G-Select can only configure sensitivity (mV/g).
- Also, page#6 on the datasheet shows that Dynamic Acceleration of this accelerometer does vary Z-Axis independently when moving the IC UP and DOWN. I didn’t find that when I played with it. I need to test this again.
- Check out Application Notes on the Accelerometer.
- I tried exploring the Z-axis on the accelerometer but it didn’t give inputs independent of X and Y.
- I recently implemented scrolling on the device. I am programming it for Google Earth today.
- I’ve modularized the code and made it more robust. Now you can reset the board without crashing the driver. The driver will auto-sync and calibrate if required.
- Test Z-Axis again
- Read App Notes to determine how to use the accelerometer for positioning. √ (done)
- Read Freescale Accelerometer Datasheet √ (done)
- Discuss Notes with Sagar. Datasheet page#5 (requested)
- Need Ergonomic Packaging (requested)
- Need Demonstration Video (requested )
- Using Mode to toggle between MouseMove and Scroll √ (done)
- Using CTRL+Tilt as Zoom / Scroll
- Using Tilt for absolute positioning on the screen √ (done)
- Using Air Positioning for screen movement