Banish your fears
Banish your fears.
This is the biggest obstacle for most people – self-doubt and fear of failure.
How can you face it or banish it? Here’s how …
- First, acknowledge it rather than ignoring or denying it.
- Second, write it down, to externalize it.
- Third, feel it, and be OK with having it.
- Fourth, ask yourself, “What’s the worst that can happen?” Usually it’s not catastrophic.
- Fifth, prepare yourself for doing it anyway, and then do it.
- Take small steps, as tiny as possible, and forget about what might happen — focus on what actually is happening, right now.
- And celebrate your success, no matter how small.
Adapted From: The short but powerful guide to finding your passion: