Bathroom Interior Design
Two simple bathroom designs I did for home:
Lower Master Bathroom Layout Features:
- Frequent Access items (WC and Basin) have easier access than Shower and Washing Machine.
- Easiest toilet access in the night.
- A partition cabinet between with few sides closed to keep the laptop safe before shower.
- Enough utility space all over the room – under the basin, partition cabinet and the right wall. Feel free to add more.
- A carpet/rug far away from shower to keep your feet dry.
- Add a sink at Shower Corner.
Vishal Verma I can see how hygienic your laptop is going to be 😀 By the way, having an optical keyboard right in front of the pot wont be a bad idea. While you are ‘doing’, u can also chat with friends. Saves time. And moreover, the best ideas are born while you are on toilet seat…so good to have something non-tangible to capture the idea in that moment.