Two simple bathroom designs I did for home:
Lower Master Bathroom Layout Features:
- Frequent Access items (WC and Basin) have easier access than Shower and Washing Machine.
- Easiest toilet access in the night.
- A partition cabinet between with few sides closed to keep the laptop safe before shower.
- Enough utility space all over the room – under the basin, partition cabinet and the right wall. Feel free to add more.
- A carpet/rug far away from shower to keep your feet dry.
- Add a sink at Shower Corner.
Vishal Verma I can see how hygienic your laptop is going to be 😀 By the way, having an optical keyboard right in front of the pot wont be a bad idea. While you are ‘doing’, u can also chat with friends. Saves time. And moreover, the best ideas are born while you are on toilet seat…so good to have something non-tangible to capture the idea in that moment.
One of the best speeches I’ve ever heard.
Talks about the Benefits of Failure, Importance of Imagination, and the influence that individuals like us have over the future well being of the world. (An apt listen after last night’s terror activities at Pune.)