Two simple bathroom designs I did for home:
Lower Master Bathroom Layout Features:
- Frequent Access items (WC and Basin) have easier access than Shower and Washing Machine.
- Easiest toilet access in the night.
- A partition cabinet between with few sides closed to keep the laptop safe before shower.
- Enough utility space all over the room – under the basin, partition cabinet and the right wall. Feel free to add more.
- A carpet/rug far away from shower to keep your feet dry.
- Add a sink at Shower Corner.
Vishal Verma I can see how hygienic your laptop is going to be 😀 By the way, having an optical keyboard right in front of the pot wont be a bad idea. While you are ‘doing’, u can also chat with friends. Saves time. And moreover, the best ideas are born while you are on toilet seat…so good to have something non-tangible to capture the idea in that moment.
Unlike my undergrad college an eclipse here is really a celebrated event!
Krittika – Astronomy club of IITB actually gave solar filters and had even setup a telescope for us to view the eclipse closely.
Here are some snaps I clicked that day:
It is amazing to realize power of technology that lies within our hands today;
high zoom camera + solar filter = sunspots, observed by a common man!
The sky around:
And yes, there were a few, creatively-bent, willing to behold the power of the sun without any fear …
… and dare its true purpose!
More such images at:
Thanks to AP (Anand Prateek) and Vishal Tanna for lending me their camera.